Bethany tagged me for the 6 things meme. This is the second time I've been tagged for this, but I won't be boring and just re-post what I wrote before.
The rules for tag are:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six random facts about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random thing #1 - I am obsessed with smells. I think my room is a smell trap. It drives my family nuts, I think.
Random thing #2 - I can't think of anything to say.
Random thing #3 - I remember things about people who don't even remember me. Like names, birthdays, ages, random stories, etc. It is kind of odd. No, not odd, random. ;-)
Random thing #4 - I collect playing cards. It all started with one deck from Oregon. One day I will post photos of all the decks I have collected.
Random thing #5 - I really like spellcheck.
Random thing #6 - Yesterday I watched Pirates of the Caribbean with my brothers.
Now I'm going to break the rules and not tag anyone. If you want to be tagged, consider yourself so. But I won't tag you, because I know not everyone likes it. If you decide to tag yourself, please leave a comment letting me know. Thanks!