Friday, November 28, 2008

Three

That's how many pictures I took on Thanksgiving. Something must have been wrong with me, right? How 'bout a headache that made me feel like I was dying? Yep, that might do it.

On Tuesday night my head started hurting. I didn't think too much about it, since I get headaches sometimes.
I woke up around 11:30 pm and was up till 1:00 am. My head hurt SO BAD. I have had a migraine before, but this was much, much worse. I finally fell asleep, after much praying, and cool cloths and lavender oil from my Mom.

On Wednesday I was not any better. The doctor said to take Excedrin. It didn't help at first, but then it started to later. I stayed on the couch all day, watching Vanity Fair. (Thanks for letting us borrow it Andi!)

Yesterday my head was not hurting much, but I still felt, blah. I felt tired. So, Thanksgiving was different. Next year, we will have Thanksgiving at our home hopefully.

Mom and I went to Joann's this morning. Ahh!!! We didn't go at 6 like we were going to. We got there at about 9:45. It was crazy. When we got there, they were calling number 16. Mom got a number. 87. No joke. A lady gave her the number 77. A little better. We stuck it out, and got lots of good deals.

I will sign off now. Happy Black Friday! ;)

6 comments:

Moriah said...

I LOVE your new background! Soooooo cute. We went to Best buy. So my mom got another computer game. Then we went to a candy shop down town.

Beth said...

We also went to Best Buy and got a better camera.
Joann's was really busy at around 8:15 when we were there. It was crazy!

Lady Jess said...

Cute background.

Anonymous said...

I prayed for you lots! *hugs* Hope you're feeling better!

Love the background!

Anonymous said...

I went to Jo~Ann's today! :-)

Andi said...

I had severe migraines when I was 15 or 16. So bad that I was throwing up all over the place! The doctors did an MRI to make sure I didn't have a tumor or something. I didn't, they said it was common in teenage girls and that they would eventually go away, which they did after a couple months. Hang in there!