Tuesday, May 26, 2009

tagged and awarded


My friend Faith (a.k.a. ponygirl) tagged me, and awarded me the Horse Lovers award. Thank you sweet Faithy!





What are you doing right now? posting


What book are you reading right now? my Bible, and The Wide Wide World.


What do you do in your spare time? read, sew, bake, lots of things.


How often do you get tagged? every once in a while


~VS~


Lord of the Rings vs. Twilight? I like LOTR. I've never seen, or have any desire to see, Twilight.


Winter vs. Summer? Both. :-)


Fall vs. Spring? BOTH!


Fall vs. Winter? Both.


Spring vs. Summer? I love all the seasons!


Cats vs. Dogs? Dogs.


Fairies vs. Elves? Elves.


Humans vs. Elves? Humans


Humans vs. Fairies? Humans. These questions are so weird.


~Final question~
who are you tagging?


How about whoever wants to be tagged is tagged? That makes it easy on everyone. I don't have to tag you, and you don't feel obligated to do this meme if you don't want to.
And I award Bethany the Horse Crazy Award!

No comments: