Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dinner[s]

On Monday I made this for dinner. It was really good. I didn't put cilantro in it, but I did add a couple spoonfuls of diced green chilies, the kind in a can. Also, I used black beans, a regular sized can. And I didn't put peas in it, I just did all corn.

Then on Tuesday I made this noodles with Italian Sausage and Peppers in sauce. Andi made it on Sunday night, and we all loved it. So we decided to make it at home. She makes awesome food on Sundays. That sounded weird. I am sure she make awesome food on other days too. First you cook the sausage and bell peppers, and then add sauce (either homemade or canned) and simmer. Then cook some pasta and put it in your bowl, and pour sauce over it. Yummy, and super easy! Just make as little or as much as you need.




Cook the sausage and peppers.


Add your sauce.



Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the pasta before we ate it.


No comments: