Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been tagged...

By Mia! I haven't ever done a meme, but I'll give it a shot. Here are the Rules:


*Link to the person who tagged you.


*Post the rules on your blog.


*Write six random things about yourself.


*'Tag' six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post


*And leave comments on their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


*Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.





1. I love photography. I especially like to take sky pictures.


2. I have 4 brothers and 0 sisters. People always say "Do you like being the only girl?" or "Do you wish you had a sister?" To answer those questions, yes I like being the only girl, and I don't care that I don't have a sister. God is in control. If I need a sister, He will give me one! This summer He gave me five girlies to be "big sister" to. :) Moriah, Faith, Abi, Lily and Hope.


3. My home is surrounded with almond orchards. They are all over this town!


4. I hate poisonous spiders, bugs, snakes, and sea animals.


5. My favorite soda is either Dr. Pepper or Coke w/a lemon wedge.



6. When I was little I fell onto (or ran into, I forget) the corner of a coffee table. I still have a thin white scar near my mouth. The dentist always ask's what it is!



I tag Moriah, Momma Bug, Emma, and Amber.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sashy, body hurts. Hiked five hours in 40 degree weather. Up hill. Down hill. Wet. Freezing cold. Thirsty. Stinky sulphur smell. Sulphur water beading on face. Yuck. Hot then cold. Legs burning. It was AWESOME!!!!! WAY COOL!!!!!
Your way tired, so psyched,
Emmy always and forever and everlastingly and for eternity

Moriah said...

Ill try to live thrugh this